This was Anne Marie's 1st week back in pre-school. The "big" 4yr old class!!!

The night before her 1st day we gave her a special "back-to-school-gift". An item bought quite a while ago on clearance -- when mommy didn't realize it was going to be 92 the 1st day of school. But true to Anne Marie - loving HK - she decided that she NEEDED to wear the black, long sleeved shirt to school -- and how could we say no?

7:30 came early -- she was not used to getting up this early -- she cried out "oh mommy, it's too bright" when the camera snapped w/ flash in her face early that morning. (I know, I"m a mean mommy....but I just had to get a picture!!)

I made up for it with home made pancakes & a fresh-berry smoothie for breakfast!

Then, it was off to school (in the shirt -- paired w/ shorts - hoping that it would keep her a little cool at least). I remember fondly the picture from last year that looks almost exact but...OH MY...how she's grown...it's just making my heart ache!!!

The traditional picture in front of the pre-school sign. Again, what a difference from last year. You can see those pictures
HERE to see the difference for yourself.
As I've said before, I'm just praying for a "slow" year -- I'm ready to make the most of it because I am NOT ready for my baby girl to head off to kindergarten next year!!!
2 comments:
WOW, what a difference! Funny that you and I both lamented and glowed about how our big girls are growing up today...
Great pictures, and glad you're taking the same shots every year!! I was hoping you would post these before you left! The squiggle word on your security setting today is howso, isn't that a riot? As in howso fast the time goes!
Post a Comment