Last week was the last week we had "free" before school started. So, we decided we would spend a part of each day doing something "special" to celebrate the end of our summer. We had a great time! I can't believe our girl is getting ready to start the 4yr old pre-school class! My, how time flies..I'm just praying this year goes slow because I"m not ready for next year!
One morning we had breakfast @ Anne Marie's favorite breakfast-stop!
a scavenger hunt for "nature things"
Now, it's time for school!! It's been a GREAT summer!! We've had ton-o-fun. We're going to miss all our "free" time and we're hoping the beautiful weather sticks around a little longer. But, we are excited about all the things this school year will bring.




3 comments:
Way to get out there and enjoy your last free week! Looks like you two had an awesome time together.
That picture of Anne Marie at the state park is AMAZING!
Oh, and I hear ya sister on not being ready for the "big K" next year...
How many moms would do this, or even think of it? She'a a very lucky little girl.
Summer fun...hate that it has to end!! Anne Marie looks so sweet with her hair pulled back!
Post a Comment