Just cause I could. It's the last year we could take Anne Marie out of school (since it's still pre-school we didn't figure it mattered as much) -- and we couldn't pass up a fall-beach-trip. It's our FAVORITE time of year at the beach!!! The water is W-A-R-M & we're ready for a fun-filled week!!!! We'll update you more throughout the week!!
Cluttered
18 hours ago




4 comments:
Signing in as jealous...
But I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL week! There's nothing like family time, ESPECIALLY at the beach!
YES!! You took the computer! It's been very chilly here, hope it isn't there!! Had to run the heat the other night, and you know when I run the heat, it's cold, baby!! The first picture is a scream with the face she's making. And I must say that my son is BUFF! Has he been lifting weights again, or just huge bags of flour and sugar?
Okay you did!!! My past few weeks have been NUTS!!!! I could sure use a fall beach trip. I am such a hater!
Oh you know I am...totally wishing I were at Hinesite right now!! :) Have fun!! Enjoy the time together...next year WILL be different!! :) Looking forward to more beach pictures!!
Post a Comment