Just caught up on the cherry ice-cream post. You showed everything but the ice-cream!!! And the ice-cream maker! Gosh, what a whole lot of trouble, but GREAT to make with a little girl, so many fun thngs to do and a really good cooking lesson. Us geezers will just buy it in the box, ha ha! I remember when we used to make homemade ice-cream when I was little, there was nothing better! It's a special memory that Anne will always have. I even made it during Michael's childhood, then when we moved here, I lost my stand up freezer and had no room to store it. Really cute apron and hat!
My husband and I started the journey to adopt our daughter from China in December 2004. In November 2006 we received our referral for our beatiful daughter. This is our story of her adoption & life there after.
4 comments:
What a great way to beat the heat!
Very cool!!!!
Just caught up on the cherry ice-cream post. You showed everything but the ice-cream!!! And the ice-cream maker! Gosh, what a whole lot of trouble, but GREAT to make with a little girl, so many fun thngs to do and a really good cooking lesson. Us geezers will just buy it in the box, ha ha! I remember when we used to make homemade ice-cream when I was little, there was nothing better! It's a special memory that Anne will always have. I even made it during Michael's childhood, then when we moved here, I lost my stand up freezer and had no room to store it. Really cute apron and hat!
Love it!! Where did you get your slip and slide??
Post a Comment