Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ugh!

Well I have a few cute Thanksgiving photo's to post...I also have a few really cute "tree-decorating" pictures to post as well...........HOWEVER...........

Blogger doesn't seem to like me right now!!  I can not upload one photo w/out it shutting my computer down.  I originally thought it was a computer problem -- called HP -- (it's newer so I didn't know how it could be the computer, but I thought I'd call) but they didn't find anything.  Then I called our Internet provided..NOPE...not them.  Then I called our router server (and paid $60 to upgrade our router system & get 6 months of warranty service - because they wouldn't help me otherwise since the router was so old!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!)

Come to find out none of "us" seem to think it's a computer/server/router problem.  It's a Blogger problem.  I can upload pictures to snapfish, e-mail, and FB - so I guess it's a wait & see thing.  I will try to contact blogger, but it may be that there will be no photos for a while. (and isn't that the best part of blogging anyway? boooo!)

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving & I hope we'll be back w/ pictures very soon!!

No comments: