Ok -- now I've found out what's going on.......blogger will only let me (and it seems to be only me right now?!?!) upload my pictures from picasa!?!?!? Don't know why, and I'm trying to get answers, but for right now it's letting me post. It's a PAIN (did I say pain? I meant TOTAL PAIN) but at least I can keep up with the blog for now. I'll start posts backwards....this post is from Saturday. And I always like to make the pictures in "order of the day" - but that is NOT happening with this new process they are making me use, so... I'm getting a lesson in flexibility today! We woke up & guess who had pink-eye?! Well, we're almost sure. The Dr. office is not open until Monday, so we'll find out fore sure. Well, I was not too worried, because she was not in any pain & it gave us a great excuse to spend the day home, alone, decorating for Christmas. We put in one of our favorite Christmas movies & daddy made us hot chocolate w/ a ton of marshmallows and we decorated our downstairs.
Anne Marie starting to decorate the tree.
Sipping our hot chocolate (w/ extra marshmallows)
This is Anne Marie's new Christmas ornament. We got it the day before while Black-Friday shopping. It's (what I think they call) a Chinese lucky cat. They always have one @ our favorite Chinese place & she always talks about the cat @ the register. When we found it I just had to get it for her. She was so excited about it! She also hand made an ornament this year (but I missed getting a picture of her hanging that one up - but it was a purple ceramic ball ornament w/ pink dots - she hand painted it)
We watched one of our favorite Christmas movies while we decorated.
All done!!!




3 comments:
Love the Kitty...very cute!!
awwwwww, so cute!!
Looks like what we have planned for tonight, but our movie of choice during tree decorating is good old Rudolph...
She's darling ~ of course you know that already!
Post a Comment