Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving #1 - Pre-school Feast

Due to the new issues w/ uploading pictures to blogger there are going to be three (yes, three....sorry) Thanksgiving posts.  It seems I can only get 4 pictures in a post at a time, so I'll do them separate.

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving Anne Marie's pre-school class had a "Thankful Feast". They had been learning about Thanksgiving and Native Americans.  Each child had to bring in an item that would go towards fixing the meal.  They had veggie soup, pudding & muffins.  I stopped by for a bit to take pictures & see Anne Marie's Native American dress she made.  She was very proud of it!!
The kids eating their thankful meal.

Anne Marie's fellow Native American Friends - Mira & Kaitlyn.  A good time was had by all!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

And of course her Native American dress would have a horse on it!! Very cute!