As Daddy and I were getting things ready & in the oven to prepare for our Thanksgiving day feast, our darling princess was in her room preparing for a tea-party. All the sudden she popped into the kitchen all dressed & announced "it's almost time for the tea-party!" Mike looked at me and I said, well, how can we turn the princess down? So, off to her room we went. (After a tiny pit-stop). These are the things that we'll remember about special days like this. Those little moments we take time-out to spent with each other.
(p.s. don't forget to scroll down to get Turkeyday #1)
(p.s. don't forget to scroll down to get Turkeyday #1)
Anne Marie REQUIRED us that we all wear "dress ups"
EVERYONE was invited....
Daddy took a very quick trip to our favorite place while Anne Marie was setting up the tea-party -- YUM! I was very excited about this part of the tea-party!!
Baby Ling even joined in w/ her special "friends"
Daddy all "dressed"
Our little princess.
EVERYONE was invited....
Daddy took a very quick trip to our favorite place while Anne Marie was setting up the tea-party -- YUM! I was very excited about this part of the tea-party!!
Baby Ling even joined in w/ her special "friends"
Daddy all "dressed"
Our little princess.




1 comment:
Okay...Mike made my day!! Love him all "dressed up!!"
Post a Comment