I can't stop finding O'So'Cute crafts to make for/with Anne Marie (and her friends). If this doesn't stop I will NEVER get my house cleaned! (See mess on couch behind the girls???!!!) This Friday, we had our friend Mattie over for the day & our friend Mira & her mom were also coming to visit. I called the moms & said bring a plain t-shirt for the girls, I've found this years Thanksgiving shirt!! And I must say--- HOW CUTE are these???!!!!!! Then, later that night I was searching a few favorite "craft blogs" and found this hairbow....and just HAD to make it to go with her shirt! I need to stay off the computer. This next week will be VERY busy in our house, so I guess it's a good thing I won't have time to be on the computer. Haa!
Cluttered
18 hours ago




3 comments:
Those shirts are outrageously cute!
The shirts are AMAZING, so adorable!!! And the hair bow, how cute is that! I thought it was just a cute little turkey till you said it's a bow!! Glad you did an extra post if you won't be doing any for awhile!
Sweet shirts and even sweeter girls!! I made that shirt for Avery last year...went with something a little different this year...thanks to you!! Oh, and the hair bow...LOVE it!
Post a Comment