Thursday, November 18, 2010

Self Portrait

My girl....not only is she cute.....

But quite the artist!! She loves to draw self portraits & pictures of her whole family & all of her friends. She's even taken to "writing" stories. (I'll have to post that soon!)

I think it looks just like her! So funny!!
p.s. Should I mention that she drew it while we were at Church last night on the paper table cloths where we were eating?!!? She's an "art addict"! Haaa!!

7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is amazing for a four year old!!! You WILL be framing it?

Jen H said...

Oh My Goodness...that is so CUTE!! Such a sweet child you have...something "artsy" would be good for Christmas!! :)

Kristi said...

I do see the resemblance! And I'm loving her Hello Kitty shirt, that's a cute one.

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

That's sooooooooooo good!

Ally said...

Such a cutie!!! Lovely self portrait.

ShortandSweet said...

heehee heee! It was cute seeing it live and posted here! :)

She's very good at drawing :)

ShortandSweet said...

heehee heee! It was cute seeing it live and posted here! :)

She's very good at drawing :)