Today we had a fun surprise.....my sister had an appointment and our friend Robin had to work, so we had a visit from cousin Naomi & our friend Mira at the same time today. So, I thought I'd have them make a little craft to give to their moms when they came to pick them up. I must say that I snagged this idea from my friend Jen -- I saw a picture she posted the other day of her and her daughter making this & I thought we would try it.
Cluttered
18 hours ago




3 comments:
Super cute! I've done similar with having my kids tear small pieces of paper to work on fine motor skills, but haven't been brave enough to pass out the scissors...
Very cute! Avery thinks Naomi's looks most like her pumpkin!
Oh my gosh this is adorable!!!! Anne and Naomi look so big! They are big girls now!!! But she will always be your baby!
Post a Comment