Sunday, October 17, 2010

TuTu's For A Good Cause...



Everyone knows I'm all about finding ways to help families adopt. From starting our adoption ministry at Church to helping find ways to help other families adopt to spreading the word about news of adoption. Well, I have some fun news & a fun way to help another family bring home a baby girl. This family was a family that was part of the larger 40 families that took that wonderful trip to China when we met Anne Marie in February of '07. They are now looking to raise money in a VERY creative way for a second adoption. She has a goal of selling 2000 Tutu's. And I want to help spread the word so that she can meet that goal!


Visit Cindy & her family HERE @ 2000 TuTu's to read more about their journey to Mary-Kate. It will inspire you - I know I am! Let's all help her meet & exceed this goal.

1 comment:

Cindy M said...

Thanks so much, Melissa! I sold three the first week! 1997 to go! :)