
What can I say? This is the outfit she chose today. And she LOVED it! And truly, I have to say there is something cute about it....especially when she added the ZEBRA-GLITTER Shoes with it!! We went shopping today & I can't tell you how many times we were stopped so people could comment on the outfit (and my cute little girl). And those leg-warmers???? I made them --- she now can not get enough of them, so I've made many (MANY) in many colors to match many of her outfits...I see a lot of skirts in our future purchases!
4 comments:
O.K., have you started letting her pick out her own outfits? Or are you doing the thing you did last year? Hmm...Lady Gaga II. Let me know when she signs the recording contract, I can be the first to get her autograph.
She is absolutely darling!
And now that you brought it up, pray tell how you made the legwarmers...
Kristi - The leg-warmers are really easy. You need to get adult knee-socks and cut the feet off. then I sewed a cuff w/ part of the foot fabric on the cut end to make it have a finished end @ both places. I've made 5 pair already and she wants a pair for every outfit!!
LOVE IT!! Caroline would be SO all over that outfit! You MADE the legwarmers? Oh, I love legwarmers! Caroline had a pair last winter, and I adored them on her!
I think Anne Marie and Caroline would have great fun together!!
Post a Comment