One of my favorite things I get to do as a mom is "holiday-stuff". I love the fun crafts, dress-ups, special treats, and memory-making-traditions. Halloween is always the start of that extra fun time (Halloween, then Thanksgiving, Referral Day, then Christmas, then New Years, then Chinese New Year, Forever Family Day, then Valentines & then it all ends with Anne Marie's birthday. Can't wait!!!!) Well, this week started our 1st celebration. Pre-school Halloween celebration. They do not dress up in costume, but I let Anne Marie wear a cute little Halloween-theme outfit & make special treat-bags for her school friends.
Now --- we're ready trick-or-treat-time!!!




3 comments:
That outfit is DARLING! And I'm really impressed with the orange pumpkin treats. Too cute!
Love the tights, and the shoes really do go with the outfit! What cool homemade treats to send in to school!!
Very cute! It sure is GREAT to be a mom!! :)
Post a Comment