One of my favorite places to shop is at the Goodwil! I know, I know - so many people think... really? What in the world can you find there. Well, I don't know if in our area we just have great people who are willing to donate great items or what, but between the town we live in and the couple towns within a 25 minute drive I have found some GREAT deals on clothes, shoes, and other items. (Wait until you see Anne Marie's Halloween costume!...$2 and a few "fixings" and a little "fix-up" sewing & it's good as new & extra cute!!) But the other day I stopped by our local store with a friend...and well, I not only found an OldNvy fleece (that I've been wanting for this winter) in perfect condition for myself for $3, but I spent $4 to make my child SUPER HAPPY !! I brought it home, washed it & taaaddaaa...I present...my dancing..singing...princess....
Cluttered
18 hours ago




3 comments:
Priceless, indeed! I think she's doing the dance of the sugar plum fairies! I'm going to do a "white dresses through the years" post in the near future, and one of these will be on it!
LOVE the GOODWILL!! Great find and what a cutie she is!! It was great talking to you today...I definately needed it!! :)
Oh. so. CUTE!
Post a Comment