Sunday, September 12, 2010

Who Wants Crab??

Today is a "crabby" kind of day. (In the good way!) We started the morning off w/ a little rain, so my sister and I headed to the outlets for a little shopping while the clouds blew over. I found the cutest earrings for Anne Marie and just "HAD" to buy them!! They were little crabs.

It didn't take long for the sun to come out and so we headed to the beach. Would you like to see pictures? Well, too bad. I actually brought the camera to the beach, I just forgot the camera card back @ the beach house. I was worried about missing a "life moment" - and Mike said to me "we're not missing it, we're here & part of it" -- so I decided he was right, and just enjoyed my family time w/out the camera stuck to my face!!






For dinner tonight we headed to our favorite sea-food place. We had...what else.... CRAB! YUMO! We all had a great dinner...and the crab-dip...whooohooo!!


After dinner we headed back to the house for dessert (nutty-bars) and bed. The girls were so cute in their matchy-jammies. We didn't even coordinate it....but I think it's funny that we were in the same frame of mind. We're looking forward to a full day @ the beach tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Not really caring about the lack of beach pictures today with these adorable ones! LOVE the jammies, and the crab earrings. Let me just say If my ears were pierced, I would ask you to pick ME up a pair, I ADORE anything crab. We may be getting the crab liscense plate, I've wanted it for a long time.