Monday, September 13, 2010

True "Beach Joy"

Today was BEAUTIFUL weather!! I don't think it could get better. It was in the upper 80's and sunny ALL day!! The water was warm & minus the few biting flies (ugh...I HATE those things) this day was PERFECT!! I just love the beach & spending quality, relaxing time with my family -- I think there is NO place better on earth!!!

4 comments:

Jen H said...

Such a sweet picture of Anne Marie...she looks JOYOUS!! :) So glad to hear that you are having good weather...I was a little worried since you had some rain yesterday. Be safe and tell Mike to save us some "Blue Ball" water!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

O.K., this one is perfect for the blog post pictures I've been saving up on her love of water!!

Kristi said...

Wonderful picture!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

That is one amazing, fantastic photo!!!!!!!!!!