
We're finally home!! 9 days of fun!! We're sad it had to end, but happy to be back to our own house, own beds & with family & friends!! I have to say I was unsure how this vacation would go - without a "schedule", but I think it went really well. Only a few little things came up, but we rolled with the punches & didn't go over budget too bad! (I just knew we'd go over, but I shot low so we would try to be strict!!) And we enjoyed every minute of it (almost -- not so much the heat & mosquitos during camping...but if that is my only complaint, it's all good!!!) It's one for the memory books -- thanks for "coming along" with us!!




1 comment:
Welcome home!!!! We missed you, just knowing you were so far away, but I will miss those amazing everyday posts!
Post a Comment