
Have I mentioned it's been H-O-T here? Seriously! It's been close to 100 MANY days over the past few weeks! Well, one day we had our friends Mira & Mattie spend the day with us. And thanks to my sister Andrea we had a HUGE bucket of water-balloons just calling our names!

Can I tell you how happy I was when my husband walked in the door a little early that day?? I spent almost 40 minutes on the back-porch (full sun) filling water-balloon after water-balloon after water-balloon! Whew....I was soaked! (not just from the water...)

The girls had a BLAST! It makes regular pool-play WAY more fun!
3 comments:
What three drenched cutie pies. And one hot mama!!!
Those little girls are so cute. I enjoyed reading your accounts of your trip. Sounds like you had a great time.
We just water ballooned it this afternoon. I need to find a refil bucket like that!
Anne Marie and her friends are so precious together!
Post a Comment