Ok -- so, those of you that have been giving me grief about Anne Marie's massive collection of bathing suites -- well, you're NOT going to see one today - how about that?!?! And, if you'll go back and read the comments on the post - you'll note that I have made an admission of my addiction! So, there! Haaaaaaaa!
Now, on to today's activities... today was a very lazy day around here -- but in my mind (and I'm sure Jennifer's too) it was "The BIG Day" of our beach vacation! It was "white-dress-picture-day"! Now, most moms that visit the beach on a regular basis know what I'm talking about -- and if you don't -- you'll also need to understand that I am a freak - a perfectionist - and a dreamer -- all girls wear beautiful white dresses w/ beautiful white bows & frolic in the waves w/ perfectly painted toenails right? Oh, and they are happy as larks to have a CRAZY mother follow them around snapping 150 (YES - and actually a few over) pictures of them! Well, I do have to say I got quite a few cute ones, but as you can see by the last picture - when she was DONE -- she was DONE! (and she really was done well before the "face" was made in that picture -- I just happened to catch it!) But I have to say -- she's a doll!
Then, we headed out to dinner @ Daddy's favorite place! I'm sure he'll be jealous! Crablegs & steamed shrimp & crab-dip!! We were STUFFED!!! And it was SOOOOO YUMMY!!




2 comments:
OMG!!! You did an amazing job with her pictures! They are just beautiful. Love the yummy light:) I think a few of those may be canvas worthy.
Painted toenails? Hmm, I'll have to add that to my list of things to do before the white dress shots this year. You did a wonderful job and I LOVE the shot of the two girls holding hands!
Post a Comment