Saturday, July 3, 2010

Last Day of Our Beach Vacation

BooHoo -- our last day @ the beach! Well, it was a BEAUTIFUL day - it was a little cooler than the other days, but still sunny & bright - the water was a littler cooler as well, but once you got in, you were fine! We only spent a few hours at the beach this day since we decided that we were going to pack it up & drive all the way home in one day to surprise our daddy's! (They both thought we were coming home a day later than we did.) Anne Marie was very sad! She kept saying, "I don't want to leave - I wanna stay" - I would ask her if she wouldn't miss daddy & she just kept saying "but he can drive here & stay with us!" I only wish that were true -- that would be a perfect vacation - 1 week w/ the girls & then the boys could come down & we could stay for a 2nd week -- maybe we'll have to work that out somehow!

Our final sandcastle!

Our final "beauty" shot!

Our final "jump-the-waves" picture! (you're gonna miss these I know..haaaa!)
Again, I want to thank our good friends Jen, Avery & "the In-laws" for such a GREAT time at the beach -- if we couldn't spend it with daddy, I can't imagine two better people to spend it with! We love you guys!!! Now......back to "normal" life!



1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy "re-entry" to normal life after a dream week at the beach!