Friday, June 25, 2010

You Have Been Warned.....


Just as fair warning ... you may (or may not) want to stay tuned to the blog on a daily basis over the next week! Anne Marie and I are headed to the beach today! But sadly :( we are leaving our Daddy/Hubby behind! This is a special "Girls-Only" trip. We're headed out with our friends Jen & Avery. Just us 4 girls for a whole week @ the beach.
(The picture above is other friends of ours @ the beach -- but I just had to post it to get the "beach" point across --and just cause it's so DARN cute!)
Avery & Anne Marie's daddies were not able to get this week off of work -- as a matter of fact, both of them are going to be either away from home doing some work, or working so many extra hours that we probably would barely see them if we were @ home! So, the opportunity came up that we were able to get a GREAT DEAL on a beach house this coming week. (Thanks to Avery's Grandparents....THANKS GUYS!!) So the girls are headed out! We've promised Mike that we would post pictures daily so that he can keep up w/ our special trip & maybe it will keep him from feeling so lonely @ home. (Who are we kidding .. he's going to love it -- remote control to himself - all the "boy movies" he wants to watch -- frozen pizzas & hot-dogs!!) But I know he'll miss his little "bug" -- so I'm going to be posting many pictures of her daily!
You're more than welcome to join in a daily reading and viewing of our vacation -- but please know you've been warned -- it will be lots of pictures & ramblings to daddy!!
Now -- "To the beach or BUST" -- it's quite a LONG trip for me and Anne Marie -- so please keep us in your prayers for save travels!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy travels. I'm not jealous. At all. Well, maybe just a little...
I personally can't wait for beach pictures of your little cutie!

Ginny Hartzler said...

The picture from your past beach trip is even BEYOND cute! I put you on the prayer line for your trip. Your blog will be grandparent's heaven fot the next week. YES!!!