
Ready to ride!!! We decided to stop 1/2 way through the trip -- to save mommies sanity & Anne Marie's too! I don't know if we'll do that on the way home, but since I've never driven to this beach before, I decided it might be safe since it's such a long drive to take it slow.

When we got to the hotel I took a little break to make sure that I left messages for Mike and my mom to let them know we'd made it safely to our destination & make sure I could get an Internet connection. I turned around & saw that she had already broke into her tote-bag, got her books out & started to "read". She made herself comfortable.

After driving around a few crazy "U-Turn" places & going through a "Detour" (ugh...I hate not knowing where I'm going) We finally found a chilis & decided to stop there. Daddy -- you love to know that she got her "normal" mac-n-cheese & steamed broccoli!

When we got back to the hotel they had fresh chocolate-chip cookies in the lobby! Anne Marie was very excited!!! And they were good!

And as usual, we headed to the pool after dinner. She was a F-I-S-H tonight! She swam by herself farther than she has swam EVER before!!!!! I was so sad that Mike missed it!!!!

Time for bed!! zzzzzzzz .... then tomorrow .... BEACH HERE WE COME!!
3 comments:
Oh, she looks so old in these pictures!! But so cute and happy. But what motel did you stay at anyway...chocolate chip cookies??!! Most of her art projects were so much better than the others...and not just because we're her grandparents, either!!!!
Looks like serious fun is going to ensue today! Enjoy it!!!
Oh so fun! I'm glad you've arrived and we look forward to seeing the pictures at the beach! :)
Post a Comment