This past weekend was a very special weekend around here. Mike's dad ... Anne Marie's ever-so-loved Grandpa turned 70!! It's still hard for me to believe he's 70! I often forget when I see him and Mike play tennis together or see him playing on the floor with Anne Marie. We went to dinner with them on Sunday and celebrated - Mike played tennis and chess with him
Sunday as part of his birthday gift (and not to mention it was 90 deg's here on Sunday - and this amazing man played tennis with Mike for 1 1/2 hours in the middle of the day!!)
Sunday as part of his birthday gift (and not to mention it was 90 deg's here on Sunday - and this amazing man played tennis with Mike for 1 1/2 hours in the middle of the day!!)
Then, Monday a group of his family came in to celebrate with a lunch. Unfortunately Mike was at work and couldn't come, but Anne Marie and I joined in the fun.
Below are the pictures of our little family lunch.




No comments:
Post a Comment