Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5th Day of Our Beach Vacation

It was another beautiful day .... ok are you tired of hearing me say that? It was hot again today, but down @ the water it's breezy & the water is so beautiful that you don't seem to notice much.
Today we got out in the water quite a bit. I only wish I could take my camera out there -- I missed so many "shots" that were GREAT! Avery doing a hand-stand - yes, in the ocean, yes, under the water. Anne Marie swam w/out me & the faces she would make every time a wave would come were priceless! Jenn and I couldn't stop laughing at these two today!




Jumping in the waves was again a "big" thing again today!


Two cuties!

And of course a ton of sand-play today.

We ended our day with dinner & ice-cream cones @ the house. What a great ending to a great day! I'm a little burnt tonight --- being in the water does make you get quite a bit more of the sun than just sitting on the beach -- guess it's a "shirt day" for me tomorrow!
Anne Marie is missing Daddy quite a bit -- she looked @ Avery today during dinner & said "I miss my Daddy -- I wish he could come down for at least one day to see us". I let her talk to him tonight on the phone before bed-time & I heard her say to him "I don't know" and then look a little puzzed -- she finally turned to me & said "was I a good listner today?" -- I later told Mike on the phone -- when you have to ask, that is NEVER a good sign!! Haaa!

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

O.K are you putting your sunblock on every two hours? I do not want to see a lobster when you come back!!

Ally said...

Awh... Looks like you are having a great week. Love the pictures and wish we were still there (at the beach). Enjoy the rest of your stay:)

Anonymous said...

Dude... how many bathing suits does she have?! *LOL*

ShortandSweet said...

She's got at least 5 more bathing suits right? Seems like an addiction to me. :)

Fun times!!! And wear your sunblock!!!

Miss ya!

Our Journey said...

Ok Ok ---- "Hi my name is Melissa and I am a girls-bathing-suit-shop-aholic" --- now, everyone all @ once -- "Hi Melissa!" I know I know -- I can't help it! She has a total of 5 I think this year! In my defence - a couple are left from last year & all of them were bot on clearence!! I know I know - the 1st step to recovery is admiting that I have a problem!!