Today was the most beautiful yet! The sun was out - the breeze was blowing & it was hot, but not so much that you couldn't breathe. Thank goodness for the storm that passed through last night. We headed out right after breakfast again - had lunch at the beach & then came in after a little "extra" play after lunch. The girls seemed ready -- especially after we were out in the surf & a HUGE wave hit us & got them both in the face - their eyes were stinging. So, we got cleaned up & headed out for the afternoon. We did a little shopping & then went out to dinner & "dessert", the girls weren't much on shopping, but dinner & dessert was a TREAT!
Cluttered
18 hours ago




2 comments:
The picture of anne laughing nin the waves is priceless, my favorite so far! I'm stealing it and a few others for a post as soon as your stay is over! I'm also getting hungry now!
I like the one where its just her head coming out of the water. :)
Post a Comment