Well -- we made it!!! We got here -- went to the grocery store & unloaded our TONS of bags, food & beach equipment. We decided to have dinner & then head to the beach since it was still HOT AS EVER outside!!! The girls had such a great time & the beach was so nice after the heat of evening that we stayed until dark! Just to prove it -- the 1st picture below is of the moon. You'll have to look between the orange & yellow light --- it was an awesome moon -- it was a bright orange..... I know it's not a great picture -- but it was beautiful in person!!
Cluttered
18 hours ago




2 comments:
Sakes alive, how did you get such artistic pictures? The one of them running in exactly matching strides,Anne standing at the shore with the reflection of her legs, the jumping one is amazing, and the two girls on the way out is so sweet!! Now about that moon...I've been trying to get a good shot of it all night!! I can usually even get the craters in the moon, but tonight by the time it got over the trees, it wasn't orange anymore. I still took some shots anyway. Know why? Your picture is very special, tonight is the full Strawberry Moon!!! And it's so beautiful, you got a great picture!! Mine is closer up, but couldn't get it when it was orange. Tell Anne I said she has a picture of the Strawberry Moon now!
Wow, lovin' the pictures!!! Keep em comin!
Post a Comment