Monday, May 17, 2010

Just a Little Bragging on 'My' Ever-So-Cute Kiddos

Ok, so they aren't all "my" kiddos.... A few weeks ago I gathered Anne Marie and her cousins together for a little "photo shoot". I had to keep these photo's top secret as I was using them for a special Mother's Day gift for my mom. I have to say that I'm not great at taking photo's, but I would love to take classes, because I have wayyyyyy too much fun doing this & when you have cuties (and handsome ones) like this, how could you not! They were great sports & I think I'm keeping a few of then for myself, because I thought they turned out pretty good, so I thought I'd share here too!!

What a pretty girl! This is my niece Stephanie -- at 14 she (of course) can't find one thing about herself that she thinks is beautiful, but I can!!

My cutie pie!


See....what did I tell ya??

A little "off" but I thought it was "artsy" ... and I thought it was sweet!


How cute are these two??



The girls picked these flowers out of the Church garden (w/out asking), so, I decided we might as well use them since they were already pulled!



I just loved this one...it was not quite posed, but I thought it turned out cute.

A very handsome boy -- and he thought I was a "cooookooo" for taking all these pictures, but he was a good sport anyway!!

One of my favorite! Again, not a posed one!

I just have to say so myself, but what a cute group of kids!! And good sports for putting up w/ all these "ideas" I had about poses....so.......

I let them goof off a little bit.....again, the "un-posed" ones are some of the best!!

6 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Wow, those were reallyreallyreally good!

Anne Marie is such a cutie. And her little cousin has such great hair!

Those teenagers were good sports!

You're right, the non-posed ones are fantastic!

Beverly said...

Great photos! Take a look at www.annacarsonphotography.com. Anna got started as a hobby when she was in England. Since they're back in the States, she has flourished as a photographer. You might get some ideas from her site.

Ginny Hartzler said...

These pictures are ALL so good! I do love the last one with the faces and Anne hugging the post! Stephanie is so beautiful, and looks so much like her mom.

Ally said...

hmmm... could I see a future biz in store??? Great pictures! Love the the last two.

Kristi said...

Now that is one good looking bunch of grandkids your mom has! You have some great ideas with the poses, I'll encourage you to take a class and learn some of the technical aspects!

Cindy M said...

Okay, that one of the two girls peeking around the corner is absolutely priceless! LOVE IT!! I think you did a fabulous job on all of these! The one you thought was a little off? I don't think so at all! I thought it was great!