Sunday, May 23, 2010

End of a Tuesday Night Tradition.....

My husband (and two of my very good girlfriends) are going to be sitting in front of the Tv tonight, while "face-booking" each other for something like 4 solid hours! Why you might ask? It's the series finally of "L*ST"!! My sweet husband is addicted to this show ... and it may cause withdrawals within the next week...and I'm afraid maybe even a little medication will need to be administered. Good thing it's summer & we're normally very busy!


Well, one day while learning to stencil cute little shirts, (have you ever tried the freezer-paper-stencil shirts? Oh so easy & cute!!) my friend got an idea to make shirts for the three of them (herself, my husband, and our other friend) She found a symbol we could use to represent the show....so we cut it out & I think it turned out well. When I gave it to Mike he just laughed..but you know deep down, he actually like it! Heee :)



Here is the shirt that we were actually getting together to make .... before we came up with the idea to make the shirts for Mike & the girls. How cute is this? I see an addiction coming on for me too!! I can't wait to make more!


4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You go, girl!!! So cute and professional!! I'm putting your purses on my blog at some point, and now I will have to steal these pictures to brag about them, too! We all have T.V. disasters this week!! I Ti Vo'ed the seaason finale of "The Mentalist", and when we sat down to watch it, I somehow accidentally deleted it!! Much Googling and fussing later, no finale to even watch on the computer!! Went to the DVR and tried to undelete it, it laughed in my face!!! Boo hoo!!!

Ally said...

Way too cute!!! I hope you give a little tutorial on how to do one???? Pretty Please... I would love to do some for our family beach trip.

Anonymous said...

Facebook during Lost?! Never! The show requires my utmost attention. It's the one hour a week I refuse to communicate with a single soul. But we always had a next day pow-wow at work about it. *LOL* So, tell Mike to hang in there because there are a few million other souls going through withdrawals with him. :'(

Cindy M said...

Um, I'm adding to Ally's begging...PLEASE show us how to make these! They are AWESOME! You are so stinkin' creative! I love it.