We spent New Year's Eve with some of our friends. Our wonderful hostess had a GREAT idea -- she decided that we would have a Pajama party. Since everyone was bringing kids & it was cold outside, it just made sense! Yea! We could bring in the new year with good friends, good food, and being comfy in our PJ's..........you know you're old when, right?
We wish everyone a Happy& Blessed New Year.
As Mike and I joked....2009 was a very "trying" year for us.....
we're excited to see what God has in store for us in 2010!!




4 comments:
Love the pictures! I love party pictures, anyway! We need to put Anne on the front of the Swiss Miss box!! Adorable hats, by the way!!!
Ringing in the new year in pajamas ~ doesn't sound "old" to me, it sounds AWESOME! We watched VT play in their bowl game with friends and then came home to ring in the new year together ~ in our pjs!
What an awesome idea...I'm so stealing it next year! You must officially be the Queen of Hats!
Happy New Year!
Where have you been lately? Sure missed your blog post!
OH and I have a blogger award for you over at my blog!
http://3boysandaprincess-ally.blogspot.com/2010/01/best-blogger-award.html
Post a Comment