
I've been wanting to learn how to knit....well, my sister got me a set of looms. I'm "hooked" (haaaa)! I went out the day after Christmas and bought yarn. I was going to make Anne Marie a hat...well, she ended up requesting a hat for Ling (her China baby), then Dora, then "Snuffy the kitty"..... I've since made a hat for one more stuffed animal, but I've cut her off at this point. I'm ready to try something else!
3 comments:
The hats look great! Congratulations on figuring them out, I have friends who said hats gave them the hardest time!
Melissa, these are lovely!! I adore the patterns and colors!
Too funny! We got those Thanksgiving before last and really enjoyed them. We discovered that doubling and even tripling the yarn made super warm fluffy hats. They look so cute with puffy pom poms on top :0)
Post a Comment