I've been gone for a bit --- very busy start to the new year -- I'll post about it soon!
But when I did get back on my blog I found a nice little suprise!
Ally (one of our "China Friends") @ 3Boys & a Princes -- check it out HERE was awarded a "best-blogger" aware and passed it on to me!!
A few of the rules are:
#1 -Post about the award and post who gave it to you w/ a link to their site
#2 - Pick 10 blogs to pass the award to
#3 - Inform those bloggers they have won
I will have to say that many of my blogs are the same ones that Ally has given, but there are a few others:
1 - Where our treasure is - http://whereourtreasure-is.blogspot.com/
2 - Gaggle Family -http://ggaggle.blogspot.com/
3 - My mom & her husbans bicycling trip accross america -- they just started the blog & will be soon updating it! They will start their trip in May - http://www.ridingfornhu.blogspot.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment