Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun At Any Age

When life becomes a little "stressful" and there are too many "adult" things to think about - act like a child - do what they would do.......laugh, run, play & enjoy every moment in life.

And this Saturday, it's just what Mike needed!!!





It was such a joy just to stand back and watch them play in the sprinkler together. It was a very "spur-of-the-moment" thing. One minute Mike was working on the yard and the next I walked outside and saw this! I ran into the house to grab the camera....

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Pure sweetness! We all need to take lessons from our kids and take time to enjoy the little things!
By the way, the picture of Anne Marie holding the sprinkler up is pretty cool!

Ally said...

Your pictures look great! I can't agree more, kids are so relaxed and know how to have fun! What a great moment you have captured.

Jen said...

Love it! We miss you guys!!

Keisha said...

Such Sweet Pictures!!! Kids do tend to help us forget about our daily problems. Mine always make me smile! :)
You have a beautiful daughter!!