Monday, May 4, 2009

New Game - Day #5

It was raining again (AGAIN) today - all day (AGAIN) - did I say that I was tired of rain already? Anyway, you know what that means -- rain-boots!
She chose jeans today, which made it fairly easy to have a "normal" outfit today, because most shirts do go w/ jeans - however I found it funny that she specifically asked that I get out all the jeans w/ snaps on them - not buttons & not "pull-on" jeans - they HAD to have snaps. There were three choices & she picked these. Though it doesn't look much like it, the shirt actually had green in it -- there are little red flowers w/ green all through them. It was cold w/ the rain today (yuck) so that's why she wanted two shirts, so I thought she did ok w/ this. And the cute lady-bug rain-boots went well w/ the red shirt.

We went to play @ a friends house today, and the only thing she said she wanted was her coveted lip-gloss. She is a lip-gloss-o-holic. (That's ok her mommy is too). So this is the kind she wanted to take. (Because it's glittery, I'm sure)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Man, your girl has TWO adorable pairs of rain boots? Too fun! She did a pretty good job today, but don't let that lull you into a sense of security ~ I usually found in the beginning that Kylie would put together several "tame" outfits in a row and then throw a real doozy!

Jen said...

This is such a sweet idea! I love all her choices...and the accessories...she is definately like you! HA! I look forward to seeing more pictures!

Ally said...

Looking mighty cute! I think her outfit is just adorable! The rainboots make the outfit!