Today it was raining...all day!! She chose her green pants w/ pink ladybugs on them. Her pink and grey striped shirt (sleeveless). Since the shirt had no sleeves, she needed to wear her jacket - which is purple w/ a peacock on it. (It's just hard to see in the picture) Then due to the rain she also decided she needed to wear her rainboots - pink/yellow/purple flower rainboots. There really is something about rainboots that make this outfit cute no matter what.
She decide that she didn't need to take anything other than her sippy cup w/ her today, so I have no pictures anything else today.




2 comments:
The purse would have only detracted from the personality of the outfit! (Just so you know, Kylie has come to accept that I get to pick church clothes...)
I'm loving the puddle jumpers...but then, I have a thing about puddle jumpers. She looks SO cute!
Post a Comment