Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Game Day #3

Now, this is more like it! I think she did GREAT today - maybe she's done "testing" me to make sure I was going to really let her pick her own clothes, or maybe it was that this is a stinking cute outfit & what girl doesn't like a cute skirt, polka-dots, and cupcakes!

The tote-bag was very calm & organized today as well. Why didn't we have lunch w/ my friend today instead of yesterday?? haaa!!

(Scroll down to previous posts for more "exciting" outfit choices!)

She decided on the white multi-polka-dot skirt - she asked for it 1st thing this morning, so she must have been thinking about it!! She climbed up on the stool to look over the shirts in the closet & it was between this shirt & another, but she chose this one. And it actually is an exact match - the shirt has a cupcake on it w/ polka-dot icing. She even got shoes to match & her necklace & bracelet is one she made herself from multi-colored beads.


Her bag was even quite conservative today. All she wanted to carry was her camera, cell phone, ladybug lip-gloss, her green-jewel ring & hello kitty mirror/comb compact.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Maybe her shoulder hurt from lugging around all the stuff the past two days? She could teach many women I know (including me sometimes) how to lightly pack a purse!

Cindy M said...

Where, oh where, did you get those cute blue shoes....and please tell me they didn't cost a fortune...

Went to Carter's the other day...their fake croc-ish shoes were $20 and $30 bucks...I am so sure!

Our Journey said...

Cindy -- I don't know if you'll come back to read this, but you might kill me -- not becuase they were expensive -- becuase I bought them @ end of summer last year @ Target on clearance for $1.98!!! I have found the best deals @ end of season @ Target, but I had to guess sizes - but it worked! yeah!