Friday, May 1, 2009

New Game Day #2

In case you missed the "New Game" we're playing this week, click HERE to read the 1st post on Day#1. Also if you're interested in the "inspration" for all this, check HaveSalsaInChina for more funny pictures!!

Below is Day #2 of "pick-your-own-outfit-week". Well, Kristi -- this is for you, because you said you thought you'd have more fun looking in her bag each day -- well the clothes today were quite a "creative mix" shall we say! The bag was not nearly as exciting.

Mind you I had made a lunch date with an old friend of mine today, so we were in full-view of the public today, and it took everything in me to let her walk out like this today! We had more than one person stop & laugh or comment (in very nice ways though - and I did say to them "she dressed herself today").
But maybe this cute little idea is Gods way of showing me that I need to let go of the thought that I need to be in control..haaaaa!!


This was the outfit! A pink flower dress w/ hotpink plaid shoes, a sparkle purple belt, and a hotpink and brown winter hat with reindeer on it. But that's not the whole outfit..look below. And her pink watch (which actually did match her dress).




She just couldn't decide between the dress & this polka dot skirt, so she decided that she would wear the skirt under her dress! When she put the belt on the dress, the brown skirt would just peak out the bottom --- and it was interesting to try to go the bathroom!



Today she chose her pink and brown panda bear tote-bag. She put in her puppy dog, a scarf (that actually is used as a belt w/ a different shirt -- just in case she wanted to wear it--it only was worn once while we were out), a brush, a book, a lei, a clown whistle, a flower princess wand, and her baby & stroller from her dollhouse, she also had her cell phone, but it was in her hand when we took the picture "talking" to someone!


Tonight after dinner we decided to take Anne Marie out to get an ice-cream cone. Well, since she was already getting undressed to get jammies on, she had to re-dress herself. Instead of putting on the same outfit she decided to try another one. This is her choice. It's a plaid green/orange/pink pair of shorts w/ butterflies on them, and a teal shirt w/ a beach/palm trees and sun on it. Her shoes are her metallic pink tennis shoes, and she decided to go with her BIG purple bow for her hair! This one made Mike laugh... he's finding this quite humorous!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Okay, so the first outfit was WAY MORE FUN than the bag...
Kylie's outfits are starting to look tame at this point, I do let her dress herself most of the time. Rules stand though that I choose clothes for church ~ ALWAYS!
I still did enjoy a peek in her bag by the way.

M3 said...

LOVE the outfits, they are just awesome!! And really like the peek inside the bag too, what a crack-up. I had to laugh about the control comment!

Cindy M said...

I am LOVIN' the first outfit for today's post...HILARIOUS! I am SO afraid to play this game with Caroline. She is such a strong-headed little thing that she might never let me choose her outfits again. I do have one that I'm going to have to contribute to "Salsa" one of these days...