Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Guess What My Girl Got??!?! (Day#5)

Notice anything different?????????? Guess what my big-girl got!!!

Today, while it was overcast at the beach we decided to hit a few of the shops again. I had to return something that I bought the other day. Well, we ran into the Clair's store in the mall. Our friend Mira has earrings, and her Mommy wanted to buy her a new pair. Well, miss-prissy found a pair of panda-bear earrings that she just had to have. Well, I kept telling her she'd have to have her ears pierced 1st. Then she just kept saying, "No it hurts like this!" (saying this as she was pinching her ears). I told her it would hurt a little but if she wanted the panda-bears she had to have her ears pierced 1st. Well, she finally decided that the "hurt" would be worth it & got her ears pierced today!! She is SOOOOO cute w/ her new earrings... I just LOVE them, and so does she!!

They started by showing her things, and cleaning her ears, then marking the spot on her ears where the earrings would go. She was a little unsure (especially when the man came to help!ugh!) But she really did want to do it .. she was just a little scared.

YIKES!! Very Unsure!!

WOOOOOWWWW!!!! It did hurt, but the tears only lasted a few minutes, and then she was so proud of her earrings.... (see happy face above..haaa) She is ready to put in her panda-bear earrings already though..I don't know how she's going to wait the 6-8 weeks they told us she needed to wait before changing them.



The earrings that started it all!! They will be so cute when she is able to wear them!

4 comments:

ShortandSweet said...

ha! very cute, hopefully it doesn't rain anymore...who knows what else you guys will do!? :)~

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well, these picturea are amazing.You have captured every bit of it! I've already created an album of them on Facebook! (you knew I would!) It looks like you kept it together very well for Anne's benefit, which must have been hard. I bet this was more stressful on Mommy than Anne!

Kristi said...

Yay for little girls that are proud of their earrings! She looks so precious! Glad that the tears only lasted for a few minutes!

Ally said...

Wow!! You go Anne Marie!!! She looks so stinking cute. How much fun she is gonna have with earrings.