Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Come Take a Tour of Our New House!!

Our new playhouse that is!! A couple weekends ago we got this ADORABLE playhouse at a yard sale. It was almost band new, and we even talked the lady down! (And we were her 1st customers.) It's a big hit at our house .... let the girls (Anne Marie and her friend Mattie) give you the "tour"......................................


This is our house. It had a cute little cottage split door & a working doorbell!

Come on in!!!

This is our phone -- it works, talks back, (whole conversations) and even reminds you to let the dog out, when the ice-cream man is coming, and has a police siren (for scary neighborhoods I guess..haaa) They LOVE the phone!!

This is our living-room. The comfy chair we use to talk on the phone (Like mother like daughter I guess..heeee)

And the chair to rock our babies in. (I know it doesn't have clothes, these are our outside pool/water table babies.)


This is our kitchen where we make yummy treats for our guests -- today we were making ice-cream (why they needed the stove?? not sure!)

These are our beautiful red shutters......

That open to let fresh air in (and this is where we've decided we'll serve our ice-cream from.. it's so funny -- they make me knock on the shutters & "order" ice-cream)

Thank you for letting us show you our new house... come back soon!!!

5 comments:

Ally said...

Oh my! What a great find. That looks like so much fun for the girls. I have Arden on my lap now and she is screaming "I want that Mom!"

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! I think we may be interested when you put this home back on the market!!!:-) Love all the updates and pictures of Anne Marie and her friends!

Kelly T.

Kristi said...

And I was proud of my $5 Cozy Coupe ~ what a find! Love the cottage and the imagination that is being "cooked up" inside it!

Jen said...

Very Cute...love the house...makes such a nice "home" for them!

Cindy M said...

Oh, Caroline would seriously love a house like that...and I might never get her back in the house...and she'd have it filled with stuff in about five minutes...

LOVE the photo of Anne Marie looking through the shutters...so cute!