Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Princess

I've already told a ton of people this, but I just had to post this here because I think it's too funny. It happened the same day as the "play-house" tour, so I thought I'd wait a few days to let everyone catch that...but... the same day when Anne Marie and her friend Mattie were playing on the slide, Mattie asked Anne Marie to "hurry up". Anne Marie turned to Mattie & said "No!" -- then Mattie asked "why?" and Anne Marie turned to her strait faced & said "because I'm a princess!" -- well duh --- who didn't know that???

Heeeeeee!!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Well she is absolutly correct! and a beautiful princess at that.. too cute!!

Kristi said...

Gotta love toddler logic (and imagination). Kylie straight faced informed us yesterday that she used to have a pet frog named Pepsi. Huh? Not in my house she didn't...
So of course not having to hurry because one is a princess makes total sense in my book!