Friday, April 24, 2009

Time Out From Pictures For Prayers Needed

As many of you know our family shares a very special bond with a group of 13 families that traveled with us to to Nanchang China to adopt our daughters.

One of those families is in desperate need of our prayers.

This family was adopting their 3rd daughter when we traveled together. They already had two biological daughters. Both of those girls came with them on our journey. They were such sweet girls, I remember how sweet they were with the kids - they even brought valentines cards with them (since we would be in China over Valentines day) to hand out to the little girls. It was so sweet -- and we still have it in Anne Marie's scrap-book!

Well, one of their biological daughters Savannah was in a horrible car accident a few days ago & is in ICU still in a coma. There are so many unknowns right now and I can only imagine what this family must be going through right now.

Please pray with me. Pray that God comforts them, heals Savannah, and gives them strength to deal with what is to come.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Cindy M said...

I will be praying! I wondered what was going on from a few comments on facebook. Do you know how things are going right now? They don't have a blog, do they??