Easter was actually spent at our friends house this year. But we made sure that we had a special gift from "The Easter Bunny" at home as well. So, the week after we got home, we gave Anne Marie her gift from "us". I made her a big basket of gardening items. (I ended up using a bag for the gifts because the basket I had ended up being too small)
She got rain-boots, gardening gloves, pick, planters, flower seeds, a gardening knee pad, and a new butterfly plate & straw cup to use when we eat out on the patio this summer. She loved it & her & Daddy have already been planting this week. (More pictures on that later).
I hope you all had a great Easter. Sorry for the late post, but I really wanted to get the news out to pray for our China travel mates -- and I know they appreciate all your prayers!




3 comments:
A gardening bag, how fun! Love her little headband ~ Kylie had that one last year.
Any new news on Savannah?
O Boy! Lots of fun goodies! Good Job Mr. Easter Bunny!
Those boots are ADORABLE! You know my fetish for rain boots! I think they need a little breakin' in...some serious puddle jumping!
Post a Comment