Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday we went to Church with our friends Diane, Brian & "baby Andrew". It was a very special day for Andrew. He was being baptised on Easter. I feel blessed that they asked us to be part of their special day.



Anne Marie in her Easter dress ready for Church
Our little family

"Baby Andrew" ready for his big day & mommy Diane & daddy Brian


4 comments:

Jen said...

Anne Marie looks very cute in her easter dress! I am happy that you were able to spend such a special day with them!

Cindy M said...

She is just the most darling thing! Love her dress. She's beautiful. I would SO love to do a photo shoot with her.

Cindy M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy M said...

Shoot me now...sorry, but I double-posted my comment...and now I've added a total of three...insert sheepish grin...