Monday, March 2, 2009

What Crazy Weather We're Having!!

March in VA is sometimes quite crazy. There can be days of warm beauty and days of snow... well in the last 7 days we've had just that! Take a look at our "outdoor activities" over the past few days here!!

AHHHH... Warm Weather! This was last Thursday.....We spent the day outdoors. Mattie was with us, so we pulled out the bikes & chalk & blocked the driveway with the van & I just let the kids run-it-out. (They both took GREAT naps afterwards by the way!!!)






Today -- Monday--we had more than 5 inches of SNOW!!!! Wow, what a few days can do! It started to snow on Sunday -- then over-night it poured down! We woke up to a full covering. So, today we didn't have Mattie to join us, but we headed outdoors for a little bit. (Until the cries of "I'm freezing" came from Anne Marie -- then, we went inside to get a warm bubble-bath!!



4 comments:

Kristi said...

Nothing like a little switch from one weather extreme to another...
Anne Marie looks like she REALLY enjoyed the snow!

Beverly said...

I'm jealous. It looks like everyone has had snow...except Florida. It is chilly here though.

Anonymous said...

Wow... amazing changes in one week! When we opened up the pictures Jadyn says "that's me!" I am just catching up on reading... I will continue to be praying for you mom. Bless you guys!

Rachel said...

OMG! Your little girl is so adorable! I want to pinch her little cheeks! What a wonderful story you have.