
Just got to brag a little bit.... I don't know if you caught it, but in the last post there was a picture of Anne Marie writing w/ chalk on the drive-way... well miss-priss is learning to write her name. Now, mind you not all the letters in a row by herself, we have to tell her where to place them, but she's learning each letter separately, and she's doing great! I know that every mother says this, but I'm so proud of her -- and it's probably hard for you to see in the picture, but there is an A, M & I. She loves to practice writing letters everywhere now! I just think it's so cute!!
4 comments:
Go Anne Marie! Such a big girl... Growing so fast.
I'm impressed that Anne Marie is writing so well. She looks so proud of herself! Kylie's attempts at letters still look like a bunch of lines right now, but I just got my Handwriting Without Tears kit (I used it at the preschool I used to teach in and LOVED it!)
Not surprising to me! Takes after her smart parents. Her Great-grandmother ALWAYS said that Anne would work in the field of education!
Ahhh...she is getting to old!!! It happens too fast!
Post a Comment