Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana!!!

Today is my Moms Birthday!!! I won't give her age away -- she'd just croak if I did, so since I can't do that I'll just post something a little funny -- that will pick on her a little bit since I can't do that -- and I know she'll laugh (after she blushes a bit) But it just shows how funny she can be sometimes w/ the kids!

Normally my mom is a very quiet person. Every once in a while she gets around the grand kids & just "breaks out". She'll get on the floor & flip them around over her head -- and they just laugh and laugh. (Mind you she's only 4'11 - and a tiny little lady!!)

But one day a few months ago she was over at our house, we were talking to Anne Marie about how she was potty trained & how proud she was of her & wanted to see the new big-girl-undies she got...well Anne Marie thought it would be funny to prance out in the living room w/ all of them "swinging" around .. and then it got funnier & funnier from there...

So, here's to "Nana" -- we LOVE ya & Happy Birthday !! (and to her husband --- pay up -- you did say you'd pay if I ever posted these right??? haaa)












3 comments:

Kristi said...

Now that's one AWESOME Grandma! Not every Grandma would pose with panties on her head...

Ginny Hartzler said...

Way to go NANA!!!!! If laughter is the best medicine, then I am totally overdosed!

Anonymous said...

HA! Love the picture of your mom with the panties on her head!! Anne Marie and your mom are so lucky that they get to share these moments together...what a treasure!! These pictures, I am sure, will be hanging around to come back and haunt them someday!! Love them! Happy Birthday Sally!