Well, Thursday night I happened to talk to "J" on the phone and told her about the CNY celebration and mentioned they were more than welcome to come & join us. Well, to my surprise they made last minute plans to come & join us!! YEA!! I wish I would have thought about it sooner and would have called our other friends Ally & her family to join us as well!!
The girls had a great time! And I just love that they live close enough that we can make last minute plans to be able to spend time with our very special friends!
They were having a raffle drawing while we were there & "M" was one of the helpers that got to draw a ticket. Then, we ran into some other local friends that also adopted from China (after we did) and their little girl "L" also got to draw a ticket. The girls were so excited!




1 comment:
Gee thanks!! LOL... Looks like so much fun. How cool is that, they had CNY in the mall. Girls look like cuties...Your little ones hair is growing like crazy!!
Post a Comment