Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Craft Day With Friends

This past Friday we went over to a friends house & decided to sit down and talk about the crafts we were going to do this year! I have such talented friends and they have great skills that they are willing to share, so this way I can learn how to make some pretty great things and it helps with my B-day and Christmas shopping if I can make 1/2 the things for people on my list. So, Friday we went to look over some new ideas, make a "needs" list, and I even made a bracelet while we were there organizing her jewelry beads. (One b-day gift down, but I can't show it because I don't want to give away the surprise!!) Anyway, the girls also LOVE to do crafts, so we set them down to make cute little Valentines Cards for their Dads. They had a blast! They wanted to draw hearts all over the cards, and stamped them, and wrote on them & Anne Marie is even learning to write her letters, so we wrote "Daddy" on it -- she did great (with a little help). Thanks for the fun day Jen & Avery, we're looking forward to our next craft day!

Two little hands hard at work!!!

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Can't decide whether my talented grandaughter will be a musician or an artist when she grows up!!

Kristi said...

I'll bet that was Mike's favorite Valentine's Day card ever!
By the way, both the Hello Kitty panties and owl pajamas (Nick & Nora brand) were Target finds ~ where else?