Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog-Time-Off & Prayer

It's been a little crazy around here. My mom has been very sick. She's been having some major problems with her heart and we've been back and forth to the hospital for the last 10 days.

Things are starting to look up!.....But please say a little prayer for her (healing for her heart) and for all of my family as it's a very emotional situation for us (after my dad passed away in the same hospital after a heart procedure a couple of years ago). Please pray that we are able to see what God's plan is in this crazy-feeling-situation that has been going on.

I hope to be back w/ happy - fun-loving stories and pictures of Anne Marie w/in the next couple of days!!

3 comments:

Ally said...

I have missed you but truly understand and have been praying for you guys! Lots of Hugs!!!

Kristi said...

I wondered where you had been...
I'm praying for your mom and all of you during this time!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers. I hope things stabilize quickly. Happy Birthday yesterday - it was Nicole's birthday too. She shares it with a great high school friend of mine I tell her.

All my love
Jode