Saturday, February 14, 2009

Warm Weather Fun!

Strange weather we're having!! 2 weeks ago there was ice, a week ago there was snow -- and this week --- 60deg. (and warmer) weather!! I had both girls one day and it was too nice to stay inside, so another friend came to visit & we headed to the park! The girls had SO much fun. We were the 1st ones there and took advantage of the "freedom" -- the girls fed the ducks, ran all over the park between the two playgrounds & had free-reign on every slide! I am now "done" with winter -- bring on SPRING!!!



Three best buddies feeding the ducks



Anne Marie just loved watching the ducks swim to catch the crackers she was throwing









Having fun taking turns on the slides


What a bunch of cuties!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

There is nothing like a gang of three cute girls on a springlike day to make you smile! They are so cute! I've been loving our warm weather too, but tonight we are to get snow flurries ~ UGH! I'm ready for spring!!!

Robin said...

Just loving having you as a friend!